finnipper

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I try and open the maco.doc document on lighting, it locks up my computer, internet explorer and I get a message that I have been disconnected by a foreign host. What does this mean to a computer illiterate?

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Not exactly sure what is going on here. may be you should try to not open it while you are in Internet Explorer. Right click on it and then "save target as" and save it on your comptuer. Then try to open it.

May be somelse has other ideas on what is going on.

sanjay.

wade1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It could also be a version mismatch, if she still has that problem, can you email or post it to her as a txt or rtf file? Just in case something odd is going on with mixed versions (if yours was newer).

finnipper
Are you getting everything operational now?

finnipper

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
everything is working fine. This is great.Sometimes I'm frustrated, but I wouldn't have missed this for the world. Keep up the good work. One question though, When I extract the mirc files I get a popup that says I have 24 days left. I have not registered, I just click continue. Is that the problem?

wade1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can ignore that, it is just a push to get people to pay the registration fee for the program. It will still operate normally beyond that time, that little window just won't go away.

Glad everything is working out for you.

Wade

wade1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be announcing and opening the registration on the woodworking course here in the next week or so. It will likely start around June.

You can build a canopy to put that new light knowledge to use in! :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: