• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
going to be a blowout sale starting at $5.00
will be a number system again numbers will be giving out at 11 each person will be limited to 10 total corals but only 1 of the same coral their also will be a limited to how many people come in at one time thank you hope to see you sun

Last edited:

Central Aquariums Corp.

Maxreefaquatics.com
what kind of pieces are you guys bringing in?

hammers orange and green
elegant
meat coral
scolymia
plate coral red,green rainbow etc
jewel coral
bubble coral
candycane
wellsi
brains
leathers
mushrooms all diff corals
ric
yuma
star polyps
daisy polyps
rainbow polyps
zoa
sponge
xenia
torches
chalice
alevapora
cups
favia
sun coral
cloves
acan
etc
:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:thanks:

jeffgreg

Experienced Reefer
Hooray!!! This sale is gonna rock!!! We were here since 8:58 AM Jeff and Gregg numbers #1,#2 starting the queue!!!
Last one was awesome !!!! Quickly open up! Lot is filling quickly ! :)

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
im so mad my licence just got suspended today... got pulled over on the way to you guys.... and found out my damn licence was suspended so i got 2 tickets.... unlicensed operator, and disobey stop sign..... so i got 3 more points on my ****... im so sad cause me and my girlfriend wanted to go and get coral from you guys. well our day is ruined... i hope all goes well for you guys. if anything is left by Tuesday we shall stop in.

Thanks, Rob&Gab.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made it out there to and wanna say it was great they had tonz of corals for cheap people where out there since early i got there like at 1040 and was number 16 got me some ricordias for 5 dollers 3 heads of bubble for ten each so six heads total a awesome orange and reddish chalice for 20 huge about 6 inches wide a huge elegance coral worth way over 300 for 65 bucks over 16 inches wide and a blue throat trigger for 25 prices were awesome. I dont know how people can talk bad about this store always have great prices on corals and fish and the funny thing is the people that speak bad about the store are the ones thats there from early wanting to get number one and buying everything out like 20 corals to sell them for about 3 times the price lol if ya dont like the store go some where else this guy ralpys buying all these corals making no profit to keep his name good and store pumping even though common sense tells you prices need to go up so bills can be paid where else can you go and buy 6 heads of lobos for 20 bucks just a piece of my mind it just had me livid last time i read what some reefers where writing never got around to putting something up

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
ill tell you this much i made it out there i had to pay 200$ to get my licenses not suspended. thanks to my girlfriend. anyways me and my girlfriend went there today, hadd a blast they were a little understaffed but well worth the wait. we bought a ton of coral, like beyond the point we dont really have any room left in the tank i missed the first day, i can only imagine what they had. i was gonna buy some chalices but some old dude came in a bought all the ones i wanted. well good for him hope they grow well.

anyways i cant wait for them to get a new shipment in +2 for new customers we bought alot of zoanthids, a bubble huge purple bubble coral, a plate coral, a porkeypine puffer, a birdsnest, i dont even remember there all in our tank.

thanks for the great prices and keep up the good work guys. please keep us posted on when you get new shipments and supplies. thanks alot.

Thanks, Rob&Gab.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
see you guys tomrorrow afternoon. hope you guys are gonna open we need to pick some stuff up like the filterpads and other things.

Thanks, Rob&Gab.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: