My Rhinopias hunting a damsel and his satisfaction afterward

myerst22

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all, thought I'd share some new pics. I feed my Rhinopias live damsels. Generally I keep them in a net and then the rino takes the damsel out of the net. The damsel got away from me, those damsels are quick. So as the Rhino hopped towards him I grabbed my camera to get some pics. I missed the lunge of the Rhino by a half a second. It's amazing to see the concentration of the Rhino staring the damsel down. The damsel looks like he's about to crap his pants...... Then the aftermath. The big yawn after a good meal and then a look of being a proud mean s.o.b. Just thought I would share. Regards, T

Vili_Shark

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Im just about to change my D200 to D300 and was wondering if you can get your mean Rino to pose a little with my 15" Clown Trigger....and let's see who's going to crap his pants.

You can feed this swimming algae some frozen food

:wink:

myerst22

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well excuse me. I have tried every known way to ween him off of live food. I starved him for 10 days but to no avail. Don't make blind accusations about my practices without knowing the history of the fish. Why don't you bring yourself and your trigger and meet my 120lb Bulldog and see who the champ is.

I know your saying what a stupid and immature statement to make and it is. Just as yours was. You could of very well of just asked why don't you feed him frozen? Regards, Tim