jaBX1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i moved to riverdale bronx about a year ago from nj. i have only been to one store w sw in yonkers. im always back and forth between nj ny so i usually stick to stores i know in bergen county nj. but the trip over the bridge can be unpredictable.. almost lost my sixline sfter gwb traffic on a sunday night.

anyone know of a reliable store w good livestock and products in my area?

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I'm not from the Bronx so I know nothing about the area. But what I do know is Maximum Reef in Yonkers is pretty cool with some amazing prices. I was blessed to be able to visit Maximum at least once. Wish I could go back.;)
They're also vendors here, so you can go to their forum in the Market Place for info on address, hours of operation.

jaBX1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tank

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1359308110.725764.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1359308110.725764.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 134

Manolo_AP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm not from the Bronx so I know nothing about the area. But what I do know is Maximum Reef in Yonkers is pretty cool with some amazing prices. I was blessed to be able to visit Maximum at least once. Wish I could go back.;)
They're also vendors here, so you can go to their forum in the Market Place for info on address, hours of operation.

Im from the bronx also and max reef is where i usually go. that and manhattan aquarium. which im going to today btw.

ruha456

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I know fellas its not the greatest store but just letting em know what's around is all even thought the store sucks. I like to know all the lfs around me and since he is new in the are just letting em know sorry MR lol.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: