Booker301

Darkside Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just added this fish to my tank and am not seeing him/ her come out during feeding time. I have tried spot feed with clams and mussels in the shell and have still not witnessed any feeding. Can anyone please give some recommendations?

Serega

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I use forceps to grab some from the container and drop them in the tank, they wiggle for few seconds and then drop to the bottom. A little goes a long way.
Petland will give it to you in a small container, you should transfer them in a bigger container or cup, keep in the fridge and rinse with RO water everyday, water gets nasty quik. Keep some RO water in the refrigerator to rinse the worms. Good luck.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
They are a pretty difficult fish to acclimate into captivity IME. I've had success once in the past by letting him/her go at some zoas in the tank and eventually start eating frozen & pellets along with it's tank mates. Very recently I tried another one and it lasted 2 days shy of a month and never ate even with zoas and sponges in the tank.

Hopefully you will fare better with your Regal!

phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi ,mine eats Ocean Nutrition small pellet (I picked him up from Kenny) he now takes mysis and that only . I did not QT him as I had no luck with the other three yellow bellys I had before . The one I have is a Red sea and I have him about a year and a half , good luck , Pete

phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437421089.833709.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437421134.551370.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: