• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

perinc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
240 Gallon Salt Water Full Set Up Package Price $2000

thanks for the help everyone... all livestock and rock sold. moved tank and equipment to a clean thread...

Last edited:

allenjj

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Questions

What is the age of the tank? Do you have any pics of the sump? What make is the protein skimmer (any pics)? Are there any scratches in the glass?

Last edited:

perinc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
its 4 years old. we moved it within the building last march. 10 cases of carib sea live sand were added. its self sustaining at this point...

couple of minor scratches on the glass... i can take and post some sump and skimmer picts tonight or tomorrow night (depends on the jet game)

allenjj

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My helpers today asked if the building your in has an elevator or is this a carry down project? Yes, if possible I would like to get some pics of the skimmer. I have a 180 build that I have started but it does not have starfire glass, so am considering this before I get too far into the build and will sell the 180.

perinc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I added the 36w UV Sterilizer, changed price on large Aussie hammer coral and moved the live rock to be a negotiated item (the corals and the rock would be difficult for me to separate). Just wanted to be up front with the minor changes. I also added pictures of the sump, sterilizer and skimmer.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: