• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greengny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
34 gal Cube Sold! Stand For Sale $60

Stand is 26 1/2 wide, 28 3/4 deep and 40 high. I made it deeper so that I could enclose the drain/return PVC within the stand. Also it has a closet (for electronics) on one side and the other side is removable for complete sump access.

$50 for Stand

Pick up in Hauppauge, Suffolk Co. on Long Island LIE x 57.

Thanks John

Attachments

• Stand1.JPG
    Stand1.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 1,223
  • Stand2a.jpg
    Stand2a.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,223
Last edited:

geldof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Really nice. If I hadn't just finished setting up a similar sized cube, I'd be all over this. Great deal and nice side closet for electronics!

greengny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Really nice. If I hadn't just finished setting up a similar sized cube, I'd be all over this. Great deal and nice side closet for electronics!

Thanks very much. Love this setup....but those da.m MR frag swaps make you buy more corals than can fit in your tank .... so upgrade we must.

Really great looking setup. Do you
Have a build thread on the stand?

Thank you. No build thread. The stand is based on the rocketengineer build thread that many reefers use.

Damn too bad you're so far

Queens is not that far. I am 1 block off the LIE. Mid day or on a weekend I can get to Queens in 40 minutes. :thrash:

greengny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Ah my friend. It's a haul. Probably 50 miles. Which wouldn't be bad except for the traffic on the Cross Bronx Expressway. Wish I could help out and meet you halfway but I don't have a truck/SUV available to me these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: