• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Chris, Pardon my ignorance but what does this ballast run?
Is it any combination of bulbs up to 220W?
The reason I ask is that I have a small nano reef tank and i was looking to run a series of 4 or 5 13W compact fluros.
Would this do the job?
Cheers Aaron

chrisl1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaron, I used it to run 2 96w PC lights, I know people use them to overdrive t5 lights as well, your best bet is to look at the site and get the info from there or contact one of the reps at Fulham, I think there are different config diagrams on their site you can use also. I'm thinking that this ballast may be a bit much for what you are looking to do.

Chris

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Frank, I have a WH5 If you have the time could you send me a wiring diagram for 4 single pins?

FRY

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
4angel, its very easy wh5 ballast has 4 red wire 1 yellow wire,one black and one white,black goes to 110 volt white goes to neutral.you have 4-13 watt lamps with two pins each take one red for each lamp and connect to one pin,now you have one pin on each lamp not connected take the 4 pins and the yellow wire and connect together,and that should do it dont forget to ground the ballast.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: