• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

J

jevsek

I have to sell my tank by Sunday (12/19) so here is what I have:

36g bow front AGA, oak stand and home made hood with two fans.
Bluewave 250W HQI DE balst and ReefOptixIII with 20k AB 250w DE bulb.

heater, maxijet 1200, mag7(unused), LifeReef overflow

around 45-70lb of live rock(quite large pieces); sand (40 lbs)

everything is around 7 month old.

Corals:

orange and two different green caps
two different green purple rim caps, pink cap,
orange digi, green digi with orange polyps
m. danae (blue with orange polyps), elkorn (monti), monti green with bright blue flowers
a. valida (tricolor), a. yungei(green slimer), a. losiette (blue), green a. echinata, cali tort,
green millie, pink millie with green polyps, orange fungia, b. merletti, Acanthastrea echinata, Echinopora (green and red),
Tridacna derasa (3-4").
All of the corals are still on a live rock. So I would prefer to sell rock with attached (encrusting) frags and will discount for packages.

I have also some Acanthastrea lordhowensis frags (very small).

Local pickup only (Manhattan, First Ave, close to NYU Medical Center).
You can reach me by email: [email protected].

J

jevsek

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I would prefer to sell whole set up, but I dont't have time to wait. These two, they are really small around 2cm each and should be easy to get off, $30 for both.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I'll take the lords and lets work out a deal for the entire package. Let me know how much you want. I can stop by tonight to pick up the lords and check out the entire setup.

Thanks,
Steven

[ December 16, 2004, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
No they're still a little price for me. Steven(Heuer Fan) was going to take one of the larger frags but he did have a couple other smaller frags. One frag was pretty small but it did have about 3 polyps on it. I'm not sure if all have been spoken for. He did have a nice purple rim Monti Cap as well as a really nice Orange Cap. Alot of the corals are growing on rocks with other sps corals, so unless he can pull them off you can buy the whole rock with all the corals on it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: