• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Anyone know of someone good that can help me out with aquascaping, cleaning out my pumps and ETS skimmer? (I clean out the main part of the ETS, but the downdraft tube needs to be cleaned.)

Perhaps even redo my sump and some of the plumbing to make it quieter. I just need someone I can pay for a days worth of work, I would obviously be there to help.

Please send me email or call if you know of someone.

-Alfred
[email protected]
917-287-5512

C

Crakeur

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Here's my suggestion. Either call Aquatic Creations (they are listed in the store section) and ask for Tony. He used to maintain our office tank and he is truly an artist when it comes to scaping. Or, you can call our current maint. guy, Kleyton. I think he can be reached at 646-244-1587. He might be found on this site and on nano-reef.com under the classified sections as he is selling a 90 gallon reef. They will charge for the service but they are both excellent at what they do and they are two real nice guys, easy to work with.

Should you call either one of them, tell them Stephen Melzer referred you so that they will fit you in if they are too busy otherwise (both are good friends).

Best of luck with it.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I appreciate it. Obviously, I am willing to pay for the services. I am going to be making an order from Jeff's Exotic Fish and ordering some PVC components this week, once I get it in I will be ready.

Thanks!

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: