• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

adsf430

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have two Godzilla Bounces and three JBs with Bounce Lineage for sale. Prices and picks below, will offer discounts if you buy more than one. Pick up in flatiron district of Manhattan.

OG Godzilla Bounce - $350 for Half dollar size, $250 for quarter size (SOLD).

Plain JB with bounce lineage - $250 for Quarter size, $150 for nickel size (SOLD)

JB Grandma (From Russireef)
1699369322750.png

JBs for sale and Mom (Are currently removed from rockwork)

1699369375839.png

Godzilla Grandma (From Philthereefer)

1699369495518.png

Godzilla mom

1699369536396.png

Godzillas for sale (Now removed but in a box unable to get a pic)

1699369602410.png

Last edited:

adsf430

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, all still available. Not sure why people are asking for pictures, the Grandma, Mom, and For Sale pics are all in the post. As it's stated above, the JB's for sale currently look totally PLAIN, and are priced as such, super pretty but just as if its a normal JB for now.

Last edited:

adsf430

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid $300 to get the JB from Russi, I'm charging less, so do you mean price is so off as in a good deal? I've bought from him several times. Are you asking me to prove I bought from him or that it will get a bubble (How is that possible to prove? It's clearly priced as such that it's a gamble ). Proof of purchase below. Also, you could've DM'd me to accuse me of being a con, I find this whole thing on my post very rude:

1699883030942.png

Nano6.5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
I paid $300 to get the JB from Russi, I'm charging less, so do you mean price is so off as in a good deal? I've bought from him several times. Are you asking me to prove I bought from him or that it will get a bubble (How is that possible to prove? It's clearly priced as such that it's a gamble ). Proof of purchase below. AView attachment 351368
someone need no corals and just need prove only LOL

adsf430

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
250 for a plain jb at a quarter size that might get beautiful. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm sorry are you making an offer or just trying to disparage a post? I'm literally selling them for less than I paid, offering pack discounts, and being as transparent as possible about what it is.

adsf430

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these are babies you grew out not bought.
So you arent selling them for less.

And yes i am saying babies with no color in them ur asking too much
Sorry if i wasn’t direct enough

You caught me, was it the fact I posted literally all of that information with pictures? I'll be sure to alert everyone in the hobby if their coral has a baby it isn't in fact the same coral, surely scientists will want to know.

anthonys51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
126   4   0
You ate charging way too much for a baby with no color There is zero proof of lineage. All u hafe is a orange jawbreaker. .

Be rude about it
I was assuming you were a normal person
But a plain baby isn’t worth 250 especially if its already a quarter and has no color

Take my advice or dont.

adsf430

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I literally posted the proof of lineage only a few posts above. Besides the coral actually talking and saying "Mama" I have all the proof possible. You're not giving advice, you're publicly disparaging a post, don't act like this is for my benefit. Normal people don't disparage random strangers and argue with them online.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Look man don’t take it personal. This is all I have to say, I had a chat with Rus. and this is what he said about it.
I just have to go with my gut. If Something is too good to be true it’s normally not..

And hey I hope these come out to become like the one he has. But right now it’s a no for me. Good luck with the sale

Attachments

• IMG_7974.jpeg
    IMG_7974.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

adsf430

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look man don’t take it personal. This is all I have to say, I had a chat with Rus. and this is what he said about it.
I just have to go with my gut. If Something is too good to be true it’s normally not..

And hey I hope these come out to become like the one he has. But right now it’s a no for me. Good luck with the sale
Ok, again, you can DM me if you have concerns, not post it publicly on my sale as I have all records I bought it from him. Amazing I'm being accused of these prices being too good to be true and laughably overpriced on the same thread.

1699970702957.png

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm sorry are you making an offer or just trying to disparage a post? I'm literally selling them for less than I paid, offering pack discounts, and being as transparent as possible about what it is.
heys i just want to let you know anthonys51 member i block is A HOLE, in this forum you have to be prepare to ignore some trolls. even some of the popular members talk alot of crap when you trying to make a sells post. good luck on your sells.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

hi , out of respect you should not bother other people sells post. you dont like it , move on its that simple. no need for harsh words or proof.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: