• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a healthy Red Corris Wrasse to give away to a good home. Early this year I was offered a job promotion among other things and unfortunately I don't have time to care for my tank anymore and will be breaking it down. This will happen sometime in the next few months. My other fish are already called for just the Wrasse I need to find a home. I wanted to make sure I have a place lined up for him so when the time comes I won't have to worry about finding him a home. I figured it would be a lot easier to remove him when I'm breaking down the tank but if anyone is interested and would like him sooner I will make an attempt to remove him.

I tried to take a picture of him just now but he wouldn't keep still and hid behind the rocks. This was taken a year ago. Right now he measures around 7 inches long.
AD2D83A3-8D9C-46A8-8FF8-8A450EEA96A0_1_105_c.jpeg

bobthereef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a healthy Red Corris Wrasse to give away to a good home. Early this year I was offered a job promotion among other things and unfortunately I don't have time to care for my tank anymore and will be breaking it down. This will happen sometime in the next few months. My other fish are already called for just the Wrasse I need to find a home. I wanted to make sure I have a place lined up for him so when the time comes I won't have to worry about finding him a home. I figured it would be a lot easier to remove him when I'm breaking down the tank but if anyone is interested and would like him sooner I will make an attempt to remove him.

I tried to take a picture of him just now but he wouldn't keep still and hid behind the rocks. This was taken a year ago. Right now he measures around 7 inches long.
View attachment 352682
I am interested

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: