• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOTE FROM ME: "I've done a lot of thinking over the past several weeks, and although I'm not completely leaving the hobby, I'm just going to be focusing on a different kind of reef tank— softies, clownfish, and nems.

Therefore, all the corals in my tank are for sale; starting with torches. I also have 5 small hammers (gold, green splatter), several pearl bubble corals, and 3 small duncan colonies. If you're interested in any of those mentioned, please just DM me."

TANK BREAK DOWN SALE
- TORCHES: WYSIWYG -

MUST SELL!

Picsart_24-01-27_18-48-16-498.jpg

Picsart_24-01-27_19-08-14-969.jpg

#1: Firefly Torch— rich vibrant green tentacles with bright yellow tips.
— single head
asking:
$120.00 OBO

—SOLD—
#2: Sundevil Torch— some what rare and hard to find, high end torch, deep burgundy purple tentacles and striking yellow tips.
— single large head
asking:
$300.00 OBO SOLD

Picsart_24-01-27_19-02-55-819.jpg

#3: Mint Tips Torch— cute, unique, little torch with deep purple tentacles fading into a gorgeous, pastel, mint green.
— single head
asking:
$120.00 OBO

Picsart_24-01-27_19-05-07-957.jpg

#4: Purple Medusa Torch— unique torch with richly colored purple tentacles and glowing teal/light blue tips with matching center/mouth; gorgeous in person!
— single chunky head
asking:
$160.00 OBO

Picsart_24-01-27_19-06-35-460.jpg

#5: Firefly Torch—
vibrant green tentacles with bright yellow tips; perfect to offset and/or contrast colors.
— double (2) heads
asking;
$190.00 OBO

Picsart_24-01-27_19-10-38-851.jpg

#6 and #7: Jeepers Creepers Torch—
somewhat rare and hard to find; eye-catching color of deep purple, fading towards a uniquely stunning, glowing. neon green towards tentacles tips.
— single head and single splitting
asking:
$250.00 ea. OBO

Picsart_24-01-27_19-12-22-319.jpg

#8: Purple Medusa Torch— unique torch with vibrant plum purple tentacles and glowing light blue/real tips with matching center.
— single fat head
asking:
$160.00 OBO

Picsart_24-01-27_19-15-08-218.jpg

Picsart_24-01-27_19-16-30-259.jpg

#9: Jester's Court Torch— stunning purple tentacles with hues of bright gold and teal/light blue tips
— fat double heads
asking:
$220.00

-NEED TO SELL ASAP-
EVERYTHING MUST GO!

SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE!
flat fee of $50.00
— shipping via UPS or FedEx Overnight Service is available to everywhere except PR, AL, and HI.
— professional packing supplies and heat pack included.

DOA POLICY
must send in at least 3 very clear pictures and/or videos of dead coral INSIDE UNOPENED BAG within ONE HOUR OF MARKED DELIVERY TIME. once contacted, we may will ask you to remove it from the bag and take additional pictures.
recieve a replacement of the same or a similar coral.
— receive refund of cost of coral (shipping fee is non-refundable).

ADDITIONAL PICTURES AND/OR VIDEOS AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!
just message me and let me know which torch(es) or corals you are interested in seeing.

ALL PRICES ARE AS STATED AND OBO = "OR BEST OFFER"
all prices are OBO. please message me and we can work something out! im always willing to negotiate, but please have respect (no low balling).
— please keep in mind that the shipping fee is not profit, for me! i do not keep that money, as it pays for your shipping label, insulated box, heat packet(s), coral bags/bottles, etc.
— torches have been carefully and lovingly maricultured over years, taken care of, and cherry picked as best before being fragged; we take pride in our time dedicated to assuring the highest quality of these corals.

Fotor_17067618523081.jpg

(large to extra large bubble corals and small single and double head hammers: all for sale! please send dm if interested in other corals)

☺️

[willing to entertain trades for all colors/types of bta nems]

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: