• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

blowen123

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I’m buying a tank setup to salvage the coral and equipment for my tank however the current fish are really too big(tangs) or would fight my other clowns so I wanna sell them before I even put them in the tank. Here’s a list of what it seems this guy has. Would love to sell together or sell separate if no one wants together. I’ve attached some of the pictures of the tank so u can see the fish.

list of fish:

blue tang $90 obo
scopas tang $75 obo
fox face rabbit fish $115 obo
4 clowns for $75 obo

looks like there might be a shrimp too. Free if someone buys bundle.

obviously a lot of live rock, more than I can use so how about $4/lb of live rock?

im seeing some kind of crypto shoutout or something in this post. Do not follow anything related to crypto. I don’t know what it is. Seems it somehow got pasted onto the end of a reply.

Attachments

• IMG_4284.jpeg
    IMG_4284.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
    IMG_4283.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4282.jpeg
    IMG_4282.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

adamonyx

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I’m buying a tank setup to salvage the coral and equipment for my tank however the current fish are really too big(tangs) or would fight my other clowns so I wanna sell them before I even put them in the tank. Here’s a list of what it seems this guy has. Would love to sell together or sell separate if no one wants together. I’ve attached some of the pictures of the tank so u can see the fish.

list of fish:

blue tang $90
scopas tang $75
fox face rabbit fish $115
4 clowns for $75

looks like there might be a shrimp too. Free if someone buys bundle.

obviously a lot of live rock, more than I can use so how about $4/lb of live rock? For anyone in the crypto community here, I also recommend checking out ico crypto. It’s a great resource if you’re into cryptocurrency.
Hi there!

I’m interested in your fish and live rock setup. I’m currently setting up a new tank and am looking to add some quality live rock and possibly some new fish to my collection. The pricing looks good, especially for the live rock at $4/lb.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: