• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Bholston

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have many fish and coral and live rock that I need to find a home for. They were left in my care and I’m unsure how to care for them and I don’t have the time due to my schedule.
There’s an entire set up, but I don’t know how to take it down and a lot of it is hard. So I don’t feel that it would be able to take down easy. I don’t know if there’s anybody local that would be able to come and take these fish and live rock. I called a local store and I was told to come on here to see if there was anybody that was interested.

The fish that I know are two clown fish, a dwarf angel, a Goby fish, a dwarf lion fish, and two other fish that I’m not familiar with their names. One has a puckered mouth and then the other one is just a cheap fish that you can find at the fish store. There are several coral and several snails and live rock as well. I have lots of chemicals other things as well. I’m gonna attach pictures. I don’t know how to do any of this. I just want somebody to take it. That knows what they’re doing the sooner the better. I’m outside of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

I have two cabinets full of fish stuff as well..

Attachments

• IMG_4949.jpeg
    IMG_4949.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4950.jpeg
    IMG_4950.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4952.jpeg
    IMG_4952.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4951.jpeg
    IMG_4951.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4963.jpeg
    IMG_4963.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4969.jpeg
    IMG_4969.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4971.jpeg
    IMG_4971.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4970.jpeg
    IMG_4970.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4967.jpeg
    IMG_4967.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4965.jpeg
    IMG_4965.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0

Morahz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have many fish and coral and live rock that I need to find a home for. They were left in my care and I’m unsure how to care for them and I don’t have the time due to my schedule.
There’s an entire set up, but I don’t know how to take it down and a lot of it is hard. So I don’t feel that it would be able to take down easy. I don’t know if there’s anybody local that would be able to come and take these fish and live rock. I called a local store and I was told to come on here to see if there was anybody that was interested.

The fish that I know are two clown fish, a dwarf angel, a Goby fish, a dwarf lion fish, and two other fish that I’m not familiar with their names. One has a puckered mouth and then the other one is just a cheap fish that you can find at the fish store. There are several coral and several snails and live rock as well. I have lots of chemicals other things as well. I’m gonna attach pictures. I don’t know how to do any of this. I just want somebody to take it. That knows what they’re doing the sooner the better. I’m outside of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

I have two cabinets full of fish stuff as well..

How much is the kaleasser reactor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: