• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some macro that I have been meaning to get HOL let me get it to himk before you buy his macro so you have more species.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Tom,

Looks like Rup has you covered. Good luck with Kesai's tank, is it up and running yet?

Also, I have RO water for sale. $.60 per gallon from my house. and tons of macro and soft corals for sale - between 5 and 10 bucks each

Pink and green star polyps, capnella trees some green mushrooms, green striped, red and purple mushrooms.

I also have a colt coral I could frag if you're interested.

Jim

Jim

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Grev,

No problem and am glad you liked the House of Fins - and that we met Jason there - he is a great guy and wait til you get his Acro Frags, man your gonna freak!

When you get a chance, check out the leather you gave me and how it attached itself to the rock already! Also, in the picture of the branching gorgonian, just to the left of that you'll see the colt - doing great, one of these days I'll get ou a pict of it.

Glad to hear the macros are doing well - did the amphipods survive, they were nice sized ones.

Jim

L

LiQuiD

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Hey House, where ya at in New York? I have been trying to get my hands on a capanella frag for a nano tank of mine and of the last 3 people on the board that were giving them away, well, they are gone before I had a chance. Geez, you would think getting my hands on a freak'n little capanella frag wouldn't be so difficult.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: