• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

seaham358

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok the time is here… I like to think I priced things fairly.. If you really want something make an offer.. The LFS has agreed to take what ever does not sell, for trade or $$$. So it will be going one way or another..

I will be listing more items once I can take the LR out and frag off the corals attached. Will have some rusty and neon green shroons 4 sale.

I have Shiers now... We can Frag LPS...

Breaking down the 125

LR - $3lb. I do have Majanos in the tank !!!

Kenya tree Corals- Large $10 Loose Small-$5 Loose Some will be unmounted because there growing on large pieces of LR.
Mounted Kenya 5-6" $20

Pink Star Polyps- ALL Loose PSP are Gone.. Have a Soft ball size piece of LR coverd in PSP $35 Have Large LR covered in PSP will post what that is when I can get them out of the tank

1 maybe 2 pieces left of Green Star polyps most unmounted $10 Mounted is on LR $40 Can post pics of coral on lr if wanted.

Hairy Shroons $1 a shroon unmounted Only 3-4 Loose left.. The rest are mounted and price depends on LR and amount of shroons.
Not sure how many are attached to what in there.

Large Brown Unmounted Finger Leather $40 or we can frag it into smaller pieces.

I have at least 3 Green BTA that need a home in a Mature Tank $15 SALE PENDING LINDA

Green Frog Spawn $8 a head Its very large probably 20+ heads, and if you want the whole thing we can talk price.- I do want a few heads.

Green Hammer $8 will be fraging a 20+ head coral. If you want the whole coral we can talk price.. I will want heads off the coral.

Green Button polyps price depending on size of frag when I bust up the LR.. Not much $$$ HOLD FOR JEAN

Nice Scopus Tang $25 Great Fish, I have had him from the beginning :( HOLD TODD

Large Bi Color Blenny - $20

Large Royal Gramma $15 SALE PENDING-- JEAN

Mated Pair GSM Clowns Must be ONLY Clowns in tank. I Will include a BTA $70 SALE PENDING LINDA

Manderin $15 SALE PENDING -- TODD

2 YT Damsels $5 pair SALE PENDING ROBERT

2 Large Green Chromis $8 pair, need to stay together. SALE PENDING ROBERT

Female Bird Wrasse $15 You can not put her in a tank with Shrimp…

Tank

I'm looking to get $800 for the Tank, stand and canopy with the VHO lighting. Lighting includes 2 660 Ice Cap ballasts and Canopy wired for 4 - 6’ 160watt VHO bulbs. Includes 2 Super Actinic and 2 White Actinic bulbs

$250 for the Skimmer, Sump and Mag 7 Reef devil sump and skimmer

$20 Phosban reactor old style … no pump

$25 15 gal tall fuge drilled in the end

$40 Sen 900 Return pump

Make an offer…….

First come first serve.. Cash only Please..
I need to sell the corals first..
I will be trying a fish trap and as I catch a fish I will post which one I have.
The LR and what fish are left will go last..
I will have LS available after everything is gone. (depending on condition)

Thanks Bob

845-453-3942

Want so see a pic of something??? LMK and I'll post one... Most corals and fish are in the original selling thread towards the end
http://hvreef.org/yabb/index.php?topic=7756.0

Call Bob at 845-453-3942 or email [email protected]

Last edited:

seaham358

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some folks wanted some pics.

Scopus
100B0570.jpg

hammer
100_0534.jpg

green frogspawn can frag.. Unknown how many heads.. its large
100_0535.jpg

pink tip FS, I have 2 frags already spoken for. Once I frag it we'll see whats left.
100_0536.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: