• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

nimosreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
A pack of 50 shoulder length gloves measuring 3 feet long which is perfect for cleaning aquariums
With these gloves, you won't contaminate your fish tank with grease or dirt on your arms while reaching in to clean or rearrange your tank. They are even reusable!
$20 each pack or if you get more i will give you a discount.Thanks.i will be in the city on saturday or i can mail.

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Anyone else want some gloves? We can split it. I don't want to just buy one unless we can meet in Manhattan. Shipping will costs as much or if not more than the gloves itself.

lamaseta17

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Anyone else want some gloves? We can split it. I don't want to just buy one unless we can meet in Manhattan. Shipping will costs as much or if not more than the gloves itself.
HEY MRAY ILL SPLIT WITH YOU, i hope these gloves are thick because i have a clarkii hosting a carpet that keeps bitting me and it hurts lol i cant get even a foot close

robert0419

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
15   3   0
They are cow gloves They are the ones that you use to examine during Artificial Insemination. The ones that you put your hand inside the cow.
They are not reef safe, the die on the gloves comes off. Believe me I know, she gave me some and a few of my corals died because of the die on the gloves.

Last edited by a moderator:

nimosreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
My Brother Has A 125 Gallon And He Is Using This Gloves For More Then 30 Yr.and He Got A Hole Case Of This Gloves And Send Me Some,i Am Not Going To Use All I Also Give Some Away To Neptune And He Is Very Happy With It If You Want Contact Neptune And Ask.

nimosreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i will try to post pics ,i always used them strait never rinse them and i never had a problem,my brother give me 2 clowns ,1 tomato 6yrold.1 clarky 7yrs old so every time i put my hand in the tank they would go full atack so i only put my hand in with the gloves.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: