• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Im selling my 150 watt Coralife MH hang on the tank fixture with 14,000K Double ended coralife bulb.
It comes with the ballast, and wiring for the built in fan. I used this for 6 months and downgraded to a PC fixture because Im not keeping anything that needs MH lighting.

The threads stripped on the adjustment knob so it will have to stay in the position its in which is straight and would work on any tank. I've used gorilla glue to hold it in place with the adjustment knob tight and it has been fine for the past 4 months no problems. I actually feel like its stronger than ever because I did this. Anyway, because of that reason, and only that reason Im selling it for $100 or best offer. I paid $300 for this 6 months ago.
This is the item:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+3733+13922&pcatid=13922

Please make offers, this needs to go quickly.If you decide you want it I will tuen it on for you to show you it works and show you how strong it is.

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
This is it on my actual tank.
S5032023.jpg

S5032024.jpg

To better explain, that round adjustment knob has been glued in that position.

Last edited:

Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
150 Watt MH Fixture!

Fishguy23,

Don't worry I'll bring it by to visit you :approve: This would work perfectly on your 15" cube! Looks like I'll be building another tanks shortly :shhh: Thanks Euroreefer!!!

:goldfish2

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: