• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

kirkwatters23

Active Reefer
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I have a 210 gallon salt water tank that if sold in a COMPLETE set I am looking for $3500.00 for the whole thing which is valued at over 15k.
I am willing to sell all the livestock if thats all that is wanted for $1000.00
Iam selling most of the stuff this weekend so livestock(fish/rock/coral) has to go.........
Here is a list of what I have.
- Solaris G series 72" 20K led light, equivelent to 6, 250W metal halide bulbs
- Coralife external pumps, 1750 gph, you have 1 for the sump to tank circulation and 1 for the chiller to seaswirl to tank closed looped circulation.
_ I have a 2 stage closed loop circulation system.
- 3, 3/4" Seaswirls
-210g AGA Tank with dual mega overflows, as well as two additional holes drilled for the second circulation system
-Oceanic Model 3 sump with dual inputs and dual output bulkheads
-Aqua-C protein skimmer with a mag 18 (1800gph) submersible pump
- 2, 300watt aqua therm heaters
- Whisper 100 airpump with a microbubble airstone
- PinPoint Monitors, ( you have 2 ac adaptors which power them the rest are powered by batteries)
-PH monitor
-ORP monitor
-Nitrate monitor
-Salinity monitor
- Temperature monitor
AquaMedic AT-5000 1/3hp Chiller unit. This unit has a heating control with a 600w aqua medic heater, It is energy efficient and cools @5000btu's. It is rated for tanks up to 500 gallons
- Red Sea Ozone 200mgh with air dryer and protein skimmer input
- I have a calcium reactor, the pump needs to be replaced and im not sure of the brand, but it is german and therefore expensive. I know it is powered with an AquaBee 1000 pump. A company called aquatherm holds the free lifetime service on my german made chiller which is distributed by aqua medic and sells for no less than $1200 on the internet.
- I have an assortment f powerheads likely aqua clear 50s.and an auto topoff kit for the sump. I also have a lot of live rock and live stock, and significant amount of Tonga branch rock, specifically 3, 20lb+ pieces, fiji rock, kalini rock and some rock harvested from the ocean almost 20yrs ago.

Livestock needs to go right away !!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures in my album

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: