• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Mike
Hackensack, NJ
Price: 350pretty firm
Must be picked up.
Includes:

Canopy with 2x 175W MH 20k XMs 2x 24w Actnics
65 Oceanic Tank plumbed
Stand
Custom King Sump
Mag 5 for return

Put your live stock, add your fuge (can come with a HD 6k 19w Hanger Light), add your skimmer and your done.

All for
huh.gif
? 350 which is pretty firm is a great deal to jump in.

Pick up is a MUST. Will need to sell my live stock first. I'll be getting out for a few months til i can gather enough money for my desired setup.

I am really loving an aquarium created by Custom Kings. so i will be moving over to a new style tank

will be posting a video shortly.
grin.gif

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
thanks for the offer. i think i saw the yellow flag thrown out a few days early for low ball violation ;)

i'll hold on it for 200. i'm not in any rush.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
unfortunately no.

sorry i didn't add more info.

tank is 36 x 18 x 24
1/2" glass w black silicone
back was painted black by prior owner
stand and canopy is a dark brownish color.

i'll have to get a video up tonight for those interested to see EXACTLY what their getting.

FYI: I like selling my items with at upmost exact description of what your getting and any failure of expectations is not my way of dealing. I personally feel the price is about right or can be adjusted slightly but not by much.

someone can also pass by after 6pm to see the tank in person and recommend or give further details if you want to pass by and see it setup.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
thanks for the kind words! truthfully i've found a lot of people in the reef community as great people. i'm not here to make money and i only ask as i see fit. so if you feel this setup is not worth 350. show me another setup selling for less and i'll adjust. i see a 65/75 gallon setups selling for 700~ does include live stock and misc equipment that doesn't really effect the price. if anything you'd be selling it and buying better equipment for more money anyway.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
i have an evo and there was actually more space in the evo ix than the sti so i highly doubt it. but i have leather and don't want to mess it up. i think the sti's were all cloth?

you'd have to do it one at a time dont think it'd be wise to put the stand or tank in the trunk. one item would fit in the back seats.

Last edited:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
for livestock, i'm selling a 4-5" Powder blue tang. i'm firm on the price 50$ it's healthy eats rods food and c-Weed which i will include 2 packs of 4 sheets of c-Weed. had it for a little over a month.

Blue stag small colony - 25 bucks just paid 45 this past weekend and will add in a free frag of elkhorn sps

my softies zoas, acans, etc have been sold already.

keeping all my other equipment for a future build.

Last edited:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
the actnics are 24watts. it's a 2x 24w retro fixture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STpJqcB0X_c

as promised here is the tank.

the sale is: first come first serve.

WHY?
with this hobby everyone changes their mind pretty quickly. so i'm sorry i don't mean to offend anyone but i like picking first come first serve cause it's easier that way and i know it's sold once it's sold instead of any back outs.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: