• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Salesbig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok..
So I Finally upgraded to my new 92 corner from my 55

Thanks Ronen for helping me out

So far It has
170 pounds rock
75 lbs of sand
some softies
36" Current
1x150w HQI featuring internal electronic ballast
2x96w Dual Actinic Power Compacts
4 lunar
Really good lights.. Came it hanging kit, tank mounts and GFI/Timer outlets. Ask Ronen - he got it for me.

Working on getting a Skimmer..

Well update it as i get more stuff in it..

Attachments

• DSCF5640.JPG
    DSCF5640.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 335
  • DSCF5641.JPG
    DSCF5641.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 336
  • DSCF5642.JPG
    DSCF5642.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 339

phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
92 corner

Hi looks good I have the same tank. I like it alot but i have moved and I have no corner wall to put it on so i plan on selling it soon. This is a very neat tank it has lots of room in many ways . GOOD LUCK PETE.

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've got the same tank setup. I find that although it's a pretty cool shape, it's rather awkward to work with. What are you using for a sump?

Here's a rare shot of mine:
tankshotresize-1.jpg

I still have to reaquascape the right side and get rid of that eggcrate.
P.S. I find trying to shoot this tank a real PITA. The bow really distorts pics.

Steven

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
you need a better camera .....looks good ,but now we can see what the hell we are doing :rolleyes:

put in the water ,take out the water move the tank ,move the stand ,put in the water ,,shees ,lucky we got the rocks in :lol2:

phk36

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I can try I never have taken pics and posted them.I have a basic mega flow return and have a tee on the end. I just used some extra or more of the flexable return line. I am going away for a week on wed if I cant get any pics up before than I will do it when I come back. Pete

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've got the same tank setup. I find that although it's a pretty cool shape, it's rather awkward to work with. What are you using for a sump?

Here's a rare shot of mine:
tankshotresize-1.jpg

I still have to reaquascape the right side and get rid of that eggcrate.
P.S. I find trying to shoot this tank a real PITA. The bow really distorts pics.

Steven

try finding pics of house's old 92g, that was an awesome setup.perfect aquascaping for a tank that size. i think he had a custom sump.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: