Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
H2O2 is a strong antiseptic. It will kill single celled organisms readily in small doses. It does not differentiate between good and bad, so beneficial bacteria will also take a hit. Overdose and it will wipe out the tank. Most suggest working your way up from 0.5 ml per 10 gallons up to 1.0 ml per 10 gallons. Some have dosed more without adverse effects.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: