shorjai

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
just wanna share some NEW Zoas i got this week.THANKS to Kenny hook me up wif 10 different type of Zoas. my camera SUCKS, try my best to take those pic.
IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0016-2.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0015-1.jpg

2Sunny

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Palythoa.

I am not a marine biologist or a scientist by any means, but I believe the largest polyps in the center of the first picture are palythoas, and they are the primary reason I am tearing down my 280. In my tank the polyps that look like that have grown rapidly, migrated to every corner, and are out competing every other zoa and acro I own. Not that I want to be a spoil-sport, and like I said I'm not a marine biologist so my i.d. could be wrong, but just keep an eye on the lil' buggers :Up_to_som

The other zoa's are gorgeous by the way. Nice collection!

Joe

kenske

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Your very welcome Leo.

2sunny is right about the Paly in the first picture. They will reproduce very quickly. Just try to keep it by itself on the sandbed and you will be fine. Now if you get PDs or Nucleur greens (which are palys also) then you can let those run wild if you want 'cuz they are desirable for many reefers and you can always sell it and make a few bucks.

Enjoy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: