Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
how longs ur sump? Waterloo actually has on sale I was gonna buy but life happens and I have to move, on sale the same stand but double doored its only $150 o $185 for the one that's the same width as this tank
It’s about as long as the tank now. However it’s one blacked out rubber and then a acrylic sump side to side I added another one to act as a untouched fuge . So I can clean the skimmer and keep it clean ?how does this system mount?

Last edited:

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So don’t take it the wrong way but I don’t give a F$&k about your build it’s called market place not tell me about your build thread. Am sell something not making a fish tank build buddy. All that extra pics and stuff about your future dream Build is your dream. Please close mod so he can go away. Don’t go mad just go. Thank you In advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gbagz21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
No ones mad u made me laugh l, idc what you think I asked a question a d the oh made fun of me like a little boy I think that’s funny that’s all idc and I’m done w this convo I don’t have anymore time to waste on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: