Vendor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Friday 6-9
saturday 12-8
sunday 12-6

all fish n coral 20% off our already low prices
take advantage of this sale

acan hammer torch favia red goni zoa tracs scolly yuma rics blasto elegence plus more

Last edited:

MrAchilles

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you selling the place or are you keeping it? 3 months and it feels like a runaround. Can?t buy from an indecisive seller. Come on man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chefjpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Are you selling the place or are you keeping it? 3 months and it feels like a runaround. Can?t buy from an indecisive seller. Come on man

Why just let a store sit vacant? Might as well try and make money while the selling process is underway.
A good marketing strategy that vendors are established and buying a running- turn key operation.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

MrAchilles

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get that, open 3 months then testing the waters for 4 weeks to sell and then closing for the summer seems like a way to slip out without a notice to me. I mean he can do what he wants. It?s his business. Just doesn?t add up. A lot of flip flopping.

PRESTIGE REEFS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I get that, open 3 months then testing the waters for 4 weeks to sell and then closing for the summer seems like a way to slip out without a notice to me. I mean he can do what he wants. It?s his business. Just doesn?t add up. A lot of flip flopping.

I never met u and u never supported the store.
So before u make comments u should know all the facts

Store has been for sale from day one never posted on Manhattan reefs store for sale
If u the biz u can buy it
built for someone n they never followed thru , so its for sale
PLEASE KNOW ur FACTS BEFORE U SAY SOMETHING

Last edited:

MrAchilles

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you never posted how are we supposed to know? Why sell it if it?s doing so good and not reap the benefits? No need to get defensive just pointing out the obvious man. Like I said it?s your business, good luck with your venture.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: