• Conch Snail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red thing I forget the name of but eats the sand and spit it back out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELLO FELLOW REEFERS,

So i have noticed, that I no longer have Sexy Shrimps in my 20 gallon Nuvo Drop Down Tank. Im Wondering Why??? I had 5 of them, then I had 4, 3 , 2 and when i saw there was one left i tried my best to see what could have possibly gone wrong!! They hosted my rock Anemone for quite some time, then I added a Rainbow Bubble tip anemone. They chilled on the new anemone as if it where a trap house and they where cutting up bricks. They hosted the anemone fine, Im not sure, but I think the RBTA ate them.. The anemone has also been closed for quite some time and opens up mid-day then closes up quick, this never happened before until their were none of the sexy shrimp left. This is a case of the Missing Sexy Shrimps. I have checked my filter & everything and nothing. Could it have been one of my fish??

Suspects:
1 DaVinci Clown Fish
1 Blue Tang
1 Six Line Wrasse
1 Blue Damsel
1 Conch Snail
1 Ruby Red Emerald Crab
1 Red Thing I forget the name of it but he eats the sand and spit it out again.
2 Cleaner Shrimp
1 Rock Anemone

Main Suspect (in my Opinion)
1 Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the six line is the one. he looks like he has a tiny straw mouth, but that's just the tip. He has a regular sized mouth. Mine ate all my shrimps. he was the only fish with them.

You know what's crazy I saw the six line belly all plump and stuff and didn't think much of it and just the other day I saw it like yawning and noticed it had like an alligator mouth... That's crazy I thought it was the bubble tip

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: