duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Dude there is no magic fish like that. I would buy three to rid me of these darn mushrooms. Patience on manual removal is key. Ive been nailing mushrooms now for 3 months and im finally noticing a difference in numbers. I only kalk like 5- 2 times a week during each water change

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
....there are probably a few species of angels and butterflies which will eat softies, but your zoas and a few other corals will be on the menu too..so not only are they not "reef safe", but also they will outgrow your tank. If your just trying to remove the xenia and anthelia, as mentioned, manual removal is best and I use an old toothbrush to scrub away whats left of the base so it doesn't grow back...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a lemonpeel angel that ate the kenya's growing in my tank. I tried manually removing them and gave them all to a friend and somehow they came back and were growing out of control again. I decided to get a lemonpeel knowing that it might eat the zoas and pallys growing in my tank as well but fortunately he did not and strictly picked and ate the kenya's. I have him in a 36 gallon. He is my favorite fish hands down!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: