jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cool!! I'll def check out the frag swap. Thanks for the offer house!!! I'm sure i'll end up taking you up on it!! The swap def sounds like a ton of fun!! Do I have to bring frags to participate cause I def wont have anything yet. Only have had the tank going for several weeks and no coral as of yet.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Cool!! I'll def check out the frag swap. Thanks for the offer house!!! I'm sure i'll end up taking you up on it!! The swap def sounds like a ton of fun!! Do I have to bring frags to participate cause I def wont have anything yet. Only have had the tank going for several weeks and no coral as of yet.

There will be guest speakers, auctions, raffles, vendors, MR members and food (no :beer: dry campus). You'll get the opportunity to create your own network to help out during times of duress :sad2:

Look forward to seeing you there.

Russ

jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Def going to be there Russ!! Hope to see you there too!! So what does everyone prefer to use for holding and transporting their frags during and after the swap?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Def going to be there Russ!! Hope to see you there too!! So what does everyone prefer to use for holding and transporting their frags during and after the swap?

Coleman coolers work great. Manhattan Reefs will probably be selling insulated 'lunch' type bags. They're great if you've got only a few frags/fish/inverts to transport. The proceeds help to support the site we all spend so much time on ;)

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: