Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have been cycling my tank for over a month now. Last week I decided to turn on my AquaC remora skimmer to start the break in process. As day goes by the bubbles coming out of my skimmer is slowing down which is good. My skimmer is also attach to the pre-skimmer box. Today, I fix and move some of the rocks in my tank (not sure now if this was a good idea). After I finish moving the rocks, the water seems a little foggy (but not that much) due to the sand when I moved the rocks. The skimmer then start acting weird. I notice that the bubbles coming out of the skimmer is faster than usual and even faster since the first day I turned on my skimmer. The cup gets full every 5 min.

I decided to turn it off for now. Does anyone knows what happen and what should I do? Thanks,

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have the same issue going on for about 3 weeks. I upgraded to a 56g and once i added some epoxy to glue down some corals, forget about it. The remora went out of control. I shut it off until my next water change and still after a 30% water change, the skimmer is still producing a high amount of overflowing micro bubbles in the chamber which then flow into my tank. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: