A

Anonymous

I saw an Atlantic Blue Tang at the LFS. He was about the size of a 1/2 dollar.

I have a regular ol' yellow tang now. I would like to have them both but i'm thinking that the Atlantic Blue Tang will get beat to death.

Anyone know if they are compatible? If not, how do you catch a yellow tank in a reef 90 gallon reef tank?

Thanks,
sawb

A

Anonymous

I do not have experieince with those exact Tangs, but I do have a Regal Blue and a SailFin that get along VERY well, they actually seem to "school" togehter a bit. The Yellows I have had are a little nervous but not real aggressive. How many other fish do you have, how much LR?

A

Anonymous

I had an Alantic blue tang for quite awhile and he was the meanest fish. I can tell you they are very very hardy for sure. Mine would bully all the fish in the tank no matter how much bigger they were. Mine was about 3" in size. Had him in a 140 gal fish only tank with lots of cover places. Tried him in my other tanks from time to time and he never changed so finally exchanged him at my local fish store. There are real pretty though. They get darker and lighter in color depending on there mood. Same trouble with and Alantic blue angel.

A

Anonymous

I agree w/ previous post. Also these guys can get as big as a dinner plate. - mark

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: