Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Its eating your rics...lol I had 2 of them that went to town on my mushrooms and rics...they poke them to death, and rip off all the bubbles..lol..little bastards.

wallysworld

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a Flamehawk but he doesn't bother anybody. The thing that sucks is that I want to breed something and these guys are laying eggs every other week it seems. Saw the young twice in the evening after the lights went out. btw I have 3 2 females one male. The male is much smaller or maybe just a juvenile? Although he hasn't grown in 6 months. The other two have eggs all the time.
Anyway trying to get them out so I can let my buddy borough them.
I would try stopping the feeding like suggested but I have a tiny new hippo which I need to feed a lot. however I will not feed the shrimp if I can help it.

Maybe I should just break out the spear gun...:sgrin:

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
what may work may also be to stick your hand in the tank for a little while and wait until the peppermints climb on to your hand to clean it. This may take a while though and patience in holding your hand very very still.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: