wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know there was an attempt at this a few weeks ago. He has some rally nice stuff A little expensive for the sizes on the zoos but i cant find this stuff anywhere else. Ive ordered form him before and he really took care of me.

I emailed him about things on his site that re listed as not in stock and he said he could get me about 80% of my order. So if anyone is interested on anything on the site let me know and ill see if he can get it for us. Shipping shoudl be free the stuff i want alone shoudl get us over the limit. Plus i think we may get a 5% discount and some free frags to anyone who orders more then 5 things and for poeple who order less if there are enough of you then some fre frags shoudl come in to lottery off.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
lemme know what you want and ill tell him to put it on hold for us or if its an in production frag see if he has one ready or almost ready

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok heres how we are going to do it. If you want anything just go to the website and add it to the shopping cart. checkout and where it asks for payment method use MONEY ORDER. After we decide to close the group buy and have everythign shipped i will paypal him the total with teh corrected shipping and whatnot.

I dont want what happend to my last group order to happen again. If you decide to order something and have it held for you by the above process im going to have to ask that you paypal me right after so i know nothing is going to be put on hold and then have people back out. Or that we couldnt get the money sent in time for shipping for the selected day (none of our faults) but id liek to be sure this time.

my email as well as paypal account is [email protected] if you have any questions shoot me an email i check it abotu 30 times a day.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
nobody interested?

heuerfan let me know what you want if your still interested.

He keeps adding new stuff everyday, hes got some collected zoos which are really nice and at a good price. Maybe we can pick out a few and split them up.

Also check out the In production stuff he is able to get us some of them. I have 4 pieces that werent available being held for me.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
oh by the way, Dont worry about the $40-$50 shipping charge being added to your order, when we are all done and pay together shipping will be adjusted. And if we go over $175 shipping is free. My stuff alone will put us within 30 dollars or so of that.

Heres a link for everyone
http://www285.pair.com/thesea/catalog/index.php

[ December 14, 2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: wedfr ]

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
oh wasnt talking about you house there was someone that had stuff on hold for a week or 2 and then said he spent his money on somethign else.

And the getting money in on time for that delivery wasnt any of our faults that was reeftropicals fault.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: