MrSalty

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a4e3yqu9.jpg
rery6eqy.jpg
suru8usu.jpg

Dont Get rid of one problem to Start on the next ! Now This ! Only thing that comes to mind is the 2 clowns going at it... I used to raise betas before and bubbles seem similar when ready to mate... Any Info ??

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
The bubbles are likely caused by the HOB filter (I saw it in older pics of your tank and assume you still have it on there?) I wouldn't worry about them.
Betta bubbles are different and are 'blown' by the fish, clowns do not do this.

You may want to address the cyano issue again - if this is a current pic on this thread.

Last edited:

viplok

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
that looks like bubble from the hob skimmer. those skimmer release micro bubble or sometimes big bubbles. or this can cause by return of of HOB filter like kathy said.

i think i good way to get ride of these bubbles is to aim ur powerhead little higher to water surface. it will push and break most of the bubbles around. what size tank is that? i dont think theres enough water movement. hows the flow like? if there enough flow i dont think the bubble will just lay on the side like that. 0.02

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: