• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jaledi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I live in the Bronx need someone with experience to drill my 90 gallon bulkheads...need 2x1" for overflow,3/4" for return... I am a handy dude think i could do it but don't want to take the chance especially on my 90 gall some one help me please

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you are handy this is easy job. Watch YouTube and some people do it a little different. But same principle apply. As long you have right diamond drilling bit for bulkhead size. All you need drill and water. Go slow and very little pressure. The toughest part is start. Use low speed and once you got grove going let drill do work with very little pressure. About 2 min to 3 min you should be done. I did it on my 27 gal marineland cube and it was easy. Just take your time. You don't need to be a pro at this. I like the hose always water flowing. If you go pick up 10 gal for 10 bucks $1 sale Petco. Drill a hole in they and practice. The bigger the size of tank thicker glass which is better. Where thin can break at start very easy.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: