rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ok so i have my 30g ready for water but i noticed that i have water leaking from the bulkhead its not a lot but i know it shouldnti have the washers placed inside and outside of tank. did i do this right? im pretty sure i did but then again....its a rr tank

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Look at the washer there should be two grove on it that part go against to the glasss am not tellin u the washer go outside the tank am talking about the washer it self . Those washer have a smooth side and a side with two grove at least the ones I used did

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
ummmm what u mean dubs? i read on a post rich made that to take out the washer on the dry side of the tank. thats what i did. but then i noticed that the water was coming from the male threaded pvc.

Well these bulkheads are crap especially threaded ones and you have to be very careful because they crack easy when you're thigh in male adapter or nipple.
Take the flash light and check your if is not cracked already that can be the the reason of the leak. Try to fit your nail in the place that bulkhead is glued together with two pieces and let us know.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: