Dmitry

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend where to buy a canopy for a 72g bow. I'd like that has a door opening on the front for easy access to the tank. The one I currently have (plastic) is only accessible from the top and this means having to constantly take it off and put it back on, which is a major pia!! :headache:

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Dmitry,
I don't think that you can buy a ready made front access wood canopy for a 72g bowfront tank. Most owners of 72 BF that I know from our club (LIRA), needed to build the canopy themselves or with the help of others.

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No way man, dont convert that plastic crap. Dude just try to make your own. Look at a couple of stand and canopy building threads and just give it a try. I will tell you this much. It seems hard at first but with a bit of immagination you can do it. And when you finally get it done, even if it is a piece of crap, you will feel good about it. Then the love for DIY begins. Just start and ask us when you need some help. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: