My favorite type of thing to collect in this hobby is definitely clams and here is my small (which I plan on making bigger lol) yet nice collection so far

PB240510.jpg

PB240511.jpg

PB240512.jpg

PB240521.jpg

PB240523.jpg

Gigas, which is the biggest in the back in a row of its own, got from Zanymaster a while ago and has grown alot. From left to right in the row of clams. First, Deresa clam, got from NaCl-H20 as a last minute buy at swap yesterday because I just couldn't leave without it, thanks! Second and third, Maxima and Crocea clam not sure which is which, got from eBay, not bad. Fourth, holding from friend (TripleR). And last small clam, another Deresa clam, not fully open so pic does no justice to it, got from Aquatic Express Inc. at the swap yesterday , thanks!

PB240546.jpg

PB240547.jpg

PB240549.jpg

PB240559.jpg

PB240560.jpg

Those are my babies lol and planning to add more, hopefully get them from people on here

LadyL

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your clams are awesome! :)
I am a newbie and it was my first time at the swap and I saw clams for the first time up close. they are amazing and so beautiful. I'm in love. lol

Triple R

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yo Forti you know my clam has that little pebble sized thing on the side of it. i think its a small clam bc i opens and closes slightly and if anyone would know for sure it would be another clam plz tell and yes you do need more clams!!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: