Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Guys,

I just placed an order for these two clams

P-115 Pohnpei Maxima
M-110 Maxima Ultra

on www.ClamsDirect.com Is anyone interested on getting in on the order? They just got some beautiful cultured and Phonpei Maxima clams in. LMK, as I have scheduled it for Wednesday morning delivery, but could probably change it, if it suits others better.

Rebels23

[ March 14, 2004, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

J

jevsek

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'am interested and would also like to order two. If you can add it to your shipment and we split delivery? Thx, Marko
Sorry, allready ordered for friday delivery.

[ March 15, 2004, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: jevsek ]

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No problem House. Give Barry a call and let him know that is the one you want. He might ask you to just place the order and work out the shipping with me. So far I think we have like 5 people and this will be arriving Friday morning.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok guys, I just spoke to Barry, and to keep this simple, here is what he has asked us to do if you want in on this order :

1) Order your clam throught the site (you do not need to add a shipping box)
2) Add a note that this is for "Ray's Group Buy from ManhattanReefs.Com"
3) Barry will run your credit card the morning he ships out the clams.
4) Contact me letting me know what you ordered.
5) I will work out the shipping and what each person owes me.
6) Clams will arrive at my house in Queens Friday morning, and then I will be making a trip out to Manhattan to meet up with some people who ordered clams.

So far in on the order is :
Me
Jevsek
eghatchny
House ?
cla009?

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Hey Rebs,

I placed my order and made payment - one problem is that I got an error message from the site saying it didn't recognize my order - checked the site and the clam I wanted is now "out of stock" and my paypal payment was processed tonight and completed.

I emailed the site about it and hopefully won't be a problem - I really need to get a new clam in the tank . . . .

Let me know if you need anything additional - and if you speak to Barry, see if this was worked out.

Thanks for setting up this order as we have been trying to do this for awhile now.

Jim

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No problem Jim. Will contact Barry, and double check with how your order went. Barry should also get back to you quickly.
Will contact all involved with the order with full details tomorrow or Thrusday.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: