Casey_Lamm

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to the hobby and want some help. Im setting up a small fish only tank with 3 fish total. 1)Rasp 2) Picasso Trigger 3) Clown trigger. I am having trouble finding small clown triggers that haven't been caught using sianyde...(spelling). Does anyone know where I could get one shipped to me or pick on up that hasn't been caught that way. Im located in New Hampshire.

Thanks,
Casey

AF Founder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Casey_Lamm:
<strong>Hello, I am new to the hobby and want some help. Im setting up a small fish only tank with 3 fish total. 1)Rasp 2) Picasso Trigger 3) Clown trigger. I am having trouble finding small clown triggers that haven't been caught using sianyde...(spelling). Does anyone know where I could get one shipped to me or pick on up that hasn't been caught that way. Im located in New Hampshire.

Thanks,
Casey</strong><hr></blockquote>

Casey,

In Nashua NH there's a store called Inland Reef; they have healthy stock, and are one of our sponsors; click on advertisers, then on their banner and it will give you contact information.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Casey_Lamm":ydipdd6f said:
Hello, I am new to the hobby and want some help. Im setting up a small fish only tank with 3 fish total. 1)Rasp 2) Picasso Trigger 3) Clown trigger. I am having trouble finding small clown triggers that haven't been caught using sianyde...(spelling). Does anyone know where I could get one shipped to me or pick on up that hasn't been caught that way. Im located in New Hampshire.

Thanks,
Casey

Oh my, please go do some more research before you get too deep into this hobby. You mention you're new...just how new? How big is your tank? What kind of filtration are you running? How long has it been set up?

By "rasp", I assume you mean 'wrasse'. What type of wrasse are you wanting to keep?

Are you aware that clown triggers and Picasso triggers each grow to over 12", as do most wrasses?

And while you probably won't run into much in the way of aggression from the Picasso (at least until he gets bigger and more cramped in your "small" tank, the clown trigger tends to be one of the top three in terms of aggressiveness.

Please...post some more information about your setup and take some time to think this through...

-John

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: