wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ive been checking out the new coralvue bulbs, so far they have had some pretty good reviews.

check out www.coralvue.com to check out all the bulbs they offer.

Also they dont offer the 12K or 15K in HQI versions yet but if we order 6 or more of each we can get them. Im looking at getting at least 2 12K 250 watt HQI's and possibly as many as 4 so if your interested we are pretty much there.

150W HQI $48
175W Mogul $45
250W Mogul $48
250W HQI $58
400W Mogul $50

Those prices are for any color, if your interested list what you want in here

C

Crakeur2

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bryan over at thelogicalreef.com is putting bulbs up on his site tonight or tomorrow.

for reference point:
radium 150 watt hqi 20k bulbs $74 each (ground shipping included)

ushio (same stats) $64 shipped.

That's 10 or so bucks less than hellolights and shipping isn't included at hello so it's even more.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
those arent too bad a prices but i think the coralvues are still about 20-25 cheaper per bulb, also i need 250 watt versions and wanted somethign imbetween 10 and 20K and coralvue is the only peopel who offer it

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ill find out what they are made for although they will definatly fire up on either pulse or the standard m58 probe start just liek any of the other bulbs its just a matter of which is better for the bulb.

Ill find out and post back

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
nobody is interested huh, i thought this would go pretty well, get soem replacement or bakc up bulbs cheap. If there are no responses by thrsday or friday ill just let it die and buy my bulbs full price.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
nope not really, i have a few other poepel interested that arent on this board so if you want something let me know and we might just be able to get this thing done

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: