TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
It looks decent but the canopy sucks..the problem w/ the canopy is that it only has a door that comes off on TOP which means it's harder to get in the tank to put stuff in,move something,target feed etc. You want a canopy that opens from the front so you can lift it from the hinges and be able to access the tank like there was no canopy on it at all. This style canopy you would have to REMOVE it EVERY TIME you need to get in the tank. It's not very convenient at all. Come to think of it I actually have a canopy from my old 55 it has lighting already in it. Not sure what your plans for lighting are or what color you want it but mine is black. Pm me if you're interested.

nycfatcow

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
thanks for the input guys, how much does a pine stand cost at the local pet store? I can perhaps tell him to make an alteration and make the front of the canopy open up instead. I guess my question would be the quality of the stand. Would a custom stand like this be stronger then the ones bought in a store?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: