P

ProjectReef

I would like to offer a holiday sale this month but due to last months sale and a rather poor response id like to find out what everyone would like to see on sale. Dry Goods Only

Ill do my best to get it in stock and offer it at a great price.

[ December 01, 2003, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: ProjectReef ]

P

ProjectReef

Im working on teh Website as we speak i dont want to put it up untill it is complete, i know when i surf the web i hate pages that are under contruction.

What do you mean my old page isnt mine anymore?

I have lighting, pumps, skimmers, Calcium Reactors, Monitors, I'm also working on getting more accounts everyday so if there is something everyone would like to see ill do my best to set an account up with them and get the products in.

The website with all going well should be up within a few weeks.

P

ProjectReef

www.ProjectReef.com

It comes up that the site is coming soon i belive its just the generic page the host gives. My domain is parked at that provider as of now.

P

ProjectReef

Im surprised ive had no requests.

Ive added the full line of Tunze products as well as a few others.

Please let me know what you would like to see on sale or for that matter just what youd like a local drygoods dealer to carry.

P

ProjectReef

Ill work on getting the salifert tests. Do you know who makes the polyfilters?If i can find the manufacturer ill see what i can do with those as well

P

ProjectReef

Salifert kits are now available. They are going to be a special order item as of now since i dont htink it will be worth stocking them. Unless i see a big demand. LEt me know what you need House and i will work somethign out for you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: