rshimek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks,

The last couple of discussions/chats have been sparsely attended. With the resumption of the class after the holiday break, we have the opportunity to change the discussion times if you folks can suggest some new times and days.

Is there another day or time that would be better for you?

JoshF

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know about others, but my schedule fluctuates so much that I couldn't give you a day of the week that I was guaranteed to have off... I have had Wednesdays off for the last few weeks but I've been so busy catching up from the previous weeks that I couldn't attend the discussions. I didn't figure that people would want to talk about LAST week and I certainly wasn't equiped to talk about THIS week yet. I was really excited because I'm almost caught up and I was going to make it to tonight's discussion until my boss changed my schedule on me. Part time sales jobs in the Holiday season and anything resembling an actual life are wholly incomatible. Then again, obsession with reef aquaria in all it's aspects and anything resembling an actual life are occasionally incompatible as well... Maybe obsessions and recessions don't mix? Hmmm, I'll have to work on that one.

Josh

ATJ

Old Sea Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The current day and time works fine for me. It's Noon on Thursdays and I have changed my schedule to work from home on Thursdays.

amber

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm okay with the current schedule. I try to make both Wed and Sunday, however, sometimes life gets in the way with the Wed class/or I haven't read it yet.
soniaz

Carpentersreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ron,
The reason that I don't attend the chat sessions is that the reading volume was bogging me down, so I'm taking the course at a much slower pace and downloading all info for future reference.
My apologies for not contributing to the sessions. I am very glad that the course is available though, as I don't know where I could find this kind of information otherwise.

Regards,
Mitch

Mickey

Long Time Lurker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dr. Ron:

I am okay with the Wednesday at 8:00 classes. Other evenings are also good. Sunday's at 1:00 EST are just no good for me so I have missed all of those. So, whatever evening works best for most will probably be fine with me.

Mickey

aculross

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I vote to keep the Wed at 8PM schedule. I would also encourage everyone that can come to come regardless of your reading progress.

desertreefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wednesday evening works fine for me. I only miss the chat if I have to be out of town for work. I'm not able to attend Sunday's chat because of skating practice.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: