TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Product_155.jpg

For $4.00 more you can get this model from Buckeye Field Supply, one of our vendors. Notice how the DI Canister is properly orientated vertically instead of horizontally.

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I have no more problems ever since I got rid of the self piercing valve, and hooked it up directly inline with the incoming water supply line to my sink. And it came with the TDS meter. I would recommend it, KathyC also has the same one.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Go with the aqua safe systems ,you want regret it ,best thing on the market ,Low cost ,and the filter replacements price CAN NOT BE BEAT .Membranes are $35 to replace and the others are cheap

I just ordered one for a person on the broad ,and 90 % use here

Good luck

I forgot to mention they are 6 stage RO/DI filters ;)

autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
thanks ronen......system looks good....i will consider it

i stole this 6 stage kit from a friend of mine to fill my 50g..
but its temporary so i still need to get my own kit....also bought on ebay for a little over $100...

RD102.jpg

Last edited:

MVS

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m really glad I found this thread – I may be getting one of these units in the neat future; my B-day is coming up and I think it’ll make a great gift!

Anyway, my question is, can such a unit be connected to a sink faucet and run efficiently or will I need to purchase some sort of power pump in addition?

Last edited:

autoponicz