grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Acan enchinatas are very aggressive. Everything is fair game to them. I onced turned on my lights and saw something that looked like a web shooting out at the rock next to it. Cool looking yet scary at the same time.It was looking for food(corals etc..)..
As far as your chalices you can give them to me to hold ! :D Any nice ones?:lol2:

Last edited:

brianx45

Diamonds of the Reef
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
That's crazy my Acan Echinata did the same thing last night too. It destroyed a nice gold and purple ricordia. I saw some of those webs coming out of it last night but didn't think anything of it and today I found it killing the poor thing.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Older pic....

Acan vs Digitata

That's just from 1 head.....

attachment.php

NYReefer

GOT FRAGS??
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
cool pic.. ill keep that in mind if i ever buy an enchinata. i have a few acan lords and i keep them on the bottom next to my zoas and when the turbo snails rearrange things and they touch it doesnt seem to bother the zoas at all..

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
Mine did that same thing to a candycane..... The candy cane is still recovering, but looks much better than what it did after the attack. I keep my orange away from everything now.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: