KevD1

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attention New England reefers!

Eric Borneman will be at Paragon Aquatics on Sat August 31, 2002. He will be there promoting and signing his new book, Aquarium Corals: Selection, Husbandry, and Natural History. You are welcome to bring your own copy or pick one up the day of the signing. Don't miss your chance to meet Eric Borneman and maybe make a few new reefing friends! Book signing starts at 3:30 pm and there will be a goodies raffle at the conclusion.

See you at Paragon!

reefland

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, an e-mail I got about this event said it was $30 to meet him. Your e-mail lacks any mention of a price. I wonder if the $30 was to meet him before 3:30pm... yet it's free afterwards?

KevD1

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rich,

I'm just the webmaster for the site but I think you may have this event confused with his speaking engagement on September 1st at a different location. Afaik, no e-mails were sent out regarding the book signing.

Regards,
Kevin

reefland

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. I deleted the e-mails. Can't look it up. He shows up in the area and every local fish club starts spamming ya.

It's a great book btw, just got my hard cover edition of it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: