• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I v been in the hobby for almost 1.5 years and have never enjoyd anything more than SALTWATER REEF TANKS>>>> :)
Any way, I went on this forum and really got to know a lot of cool peoples who helped me with much adivice that has helped me through out these long lasting 1.5 years. I just want to say thanx to all, who took there time to help me out with their personal advice that came from their personal experience and who understood that I am just another sucker for a REEEEEEEEF TANK.

This will be my NEW Tank THREAD. It will contain the maturation, conversion, and modification of my love of my life. Feel free to critisize or advise.
Thanx.

My fat F$%^er who eats more than he sleeps and he sleeps almost 15 hours daily...
IMG_0630.jpg

My tank after a 3 month maturity, not much but looks clean ;)
IMG_0620.jpg

This is the tank after 7 month maturity...
09aa3431.jpg

And this is what became of it after 10-12 month maturity, also after a crazy cyano outbrake...
But everything was fine after a lit bit of ULTRALIFE ;)
IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg
...............................................................................................

As I said not much but Soon I will post all the pictures of the modification that I am going to do to my baby..
Stay tunned.

Last edited:

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

House I have a sump and I am modifying exactly for 1 of the reasons, that I want to place my hangon skimmer in the sump but thanx for the good advice. I think u already told me about it, and I finally found time to do it.
Thanx House.

Last edited:

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

last pictures of the empty tank...
IMG_1181.jpg

and the Last 1 ...

IMG_1184.jpg

Good bye my old set up hello modification.:idea:

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: