Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Your response to last week's sales and specials was very encouraging and we just wanted to thank you right up front for your support.
Our sale/special focus this week is going to be quite different from last time and I will tell you about it shortly..right now I want to tell you about the "outrageous" selection of fish we have right now though.
A quick run through of some of the new "goodies" we just got in looks like this...
Gobies....Banded sleeper
Ladder glider (Valencienna sp.)
Hector's & Court Jester
Shrimp Gobies (4 or 5 species)
Wrasses...Six lined and Four lined
Lubbock's Fairy
Blue Sided fairy
Mystery
Flame Flasher
Tangs......Tominensis aka "Flame Fin Tang"
Blonde Naso (some with streamers)
Powder Brown
Fowler's
Angel fish...Flame (well stocked on these)
Multicolor Pygmy
Many Banded Pygmy (multifasciatus)
File fish...Seagrass (A. tomentosus)
Psuedpochromis...sankeyi
flavivertex
splendens
Candy striped hogfish (not a "Psuedo" but rather a basslet).
This list could go on almost "ad infintum" so I will stop here but you must believe me when I tell you we are stocked to the gills with lots of other exciting fish finds..
Now to our Sale Special for the weekend..Read this!!! 40% off all Hikari and H2O frozen foods! Now you can get a wonderful assortment of frozen foods for your fish/reef tank at tremendous savings!
25% off all Coral colonies/frags etc in the 160 gallon Elos in the front of the store..some of our nicest corals live there, so come on in we are always thrilled to see you....Happy Fragging.

IMG_3562.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: