nycsicktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
it wont happen until my paypal gets the money in (hopefully by tom) sorry for making you. ill order as soon as i get my money in until then sit back and relax :D

if you want, you pay me right now. so you relax even more hah
TO BE SURE, this is what you order:
-TetraColor 7.06 ozl-$11.99
-Cyclop-Eeze Wafers 30g-$9.99

is this your final order?

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
it wont happen until my paypal gets the money in (hopefully by tom) sorry for making you. ill order as soon as i get my money in until then sit back and relax :D

if you want, you pay me right now. so you relax even more hah
TO BE SURE, this is what you order:
-TetraColor 7.06 ozl-$11.99
-Cyclop-Eeze Wafers 30g-$9.99

is this your final order?

YES and i sent you a pm...

nycsicktank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i said im waiting for my paypal to transfer, not only that this is my first time GROUP BUY.
If you didnt trust me you shouldnt even asked me in the first place. i fully understand why you dont trust me, but how you going to not trust me even we never talked or see each other? like you gotta give a shot if you wanna do GB with someone you dont know. the reason i asked the money first cause i didnt have enough money in the account to cover everyones order. tell me if im wrong.

Last edited:

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
I did one before and paid with my own money but got it back when the order arrived.Goods first,then the money.If not,I'm out.Sorry.We can talk on the phone if you want but money shouldn't be up front especially the first time.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: